This is an annual show the 2nd weekend in September at Mineral Wells Park in Guthrie.
- Free admission for spectators
- 2 Food trucks on site (To be announced)
- Raffle Tickets for sale ($1 each or 6 for $5 or 75 for $100)
- Raffle prizes drawn every half hour, Raffle Grand Prize drawn at the end of the day
- Games (prizes for 12 and under, and 13 and over) Frozen T-Shirt contest and Slingshot a T-shirt into a tire
- Register a vehicle for $20 ($15 pre-registration – available online) which includes a entry into the Grand Prize Drawing (eligible for registrants only)
- Custom made unique trophies in 32 classes, (Motorcycles and Homemade place 1st only), a trophy for Farthest Driven, People’s Choice, Best in Show, and more (see itemized list on our Details page)
- Car Club Participation Prize $200 to the club with the most registered vehicles
- Registration from 8-11, get a goodie bag full of great items from local businesses while supplies last
- Registration Only Prize, Raffle Grand Prize, and trophy awards about 2:30
- Event t-shirts for sale (or order) for $25.00, each trophy gets a t-shirt for free
- Register online, Call 405-282-5014, email, visit facebook, or stop by for pre-registration
- Want us to mention your name several times the day of the event and on social media outlets? There are options to help support the event; t-shirt sponsor $250, trophy sponsor $50, prize item sponsor, prize money sponsor, goodie bag sponsor, or volunteer to help the day of the event. For more details, call 405-282-5014.